YANG-Based Unified Modular Automation
YumaPro SDK is a comprehensive suite of integrated tools for automating the development of distributed network management interfaces. It features a powerful multi-protocol server that automates and unifies all network and configuration management into a single data-driven framework.
Data-driven automation slashes development costs!
You write protocol-independent code to hook the YumaPro API into your product once, no matter how many protocols you need now, or in the future!
Data-driven automation increases API consistency and stability!
Say good-bye to customer complaints because different platforms or product versions do not work the same way.
YumaPro SDK Features
netconfd-pro Server: Multi-Protocol Network Management
- Asynchronous Distributed Transactions: Server instrumentation code can run in the main server or in multiple sub-agents. The new SIL-SA and YControl libraries link with your process and handle all communication and transaction management with the main server
- TCP Transport Support: NETCONF over raw TCP allows easy Wireshark debugging of NETCONF traffic
- New Components:
- sil-sa-app: Example SIL-SA application
- lib_yumapro_sil-sa.so: SIL-SA registration and transaction service library; used by SIL-SA application
- lib_yumapro_ycontrol.so: YControl message service library; used by SIL-SA application
Learn more about netconfd-pro.
yangcli-pro Client: Automated NETCONF Test and Management
- Automatic schema retrieval support for YANG sub-modules
- YANG module caching to improve NETCONF session efficiency
- Session Groups to manage multiple sessions at once
- XPath Data Templates that use global and session-specific variables to simplify scripts and device management
Learn more about yangcli-pro.
ypclient-pro C++ Client Library: Create Your Own Network Management Client Applications
- Provides session classes to create, save and load session information
- Provides device classes to create, save, and load device information
- Provides a user class to create, save, and load user information
- Includes a C wrapper to enable application creation with other languages
Learn more about ypclient-pro.
YumaPro SDK Feature Roadmap
New YumaPro SDK features available in 2016/2017
- SNMP support
- High Availability Server support
- Network Controller for network-wide YANG data models to simplify network element management
- Standard RESTCONF protocol with YANG Patch edit support
- Full JSON support in all tools
- Distributed incremental edit database API
- Standard IETF YANG modules for interfaces, system, and IP protocols
- NETCONF Call Home for Server-Initiated Bootstrap through Firewalls
YumaPro SDK Release Train
Starting with 16.10-6 YumaPro SDK will introduce a new release train – the Technology Train. The first Technology Train release will be 16.10T-1.
New YumaPro features will only be released in the T train. The 16.10 train will continue and provide extra stability by only including bug fixes. 15.10 will continue with only customer found bug fixes being applied to it.
As illustrated above, in October of 2017 the 17.10 and 17.10T trains will be pulled from the existing 16.10T train. 16.10 will continue with customer found bug fixes only, 17.10 will provide only bug fixes and 17.10T will be the delivery mechanism for new features.
|Which Release Train Has Your Feature?|
Perpetual and 100% Royalty Free!
- Perpetual License
- Unlimited customer binary distribution of the licensed software at no charge
- No per unit royalties
One Time Binary Licensing Fee
- YumaPro SDK contains the entire toolkit, including yangcli-pro and the yp-client C++ Client Library
- Everything you need to create NETCONF and RESTCONF servers, along with all the YANG modules, for your systems
Optional One Time Source Licensing Fee
- Licenses for Source Code for
- the Server – includes the full source code for the YumaPro SDK programs except the yp-shell CLI sources
- the Client – includes all yangcli-pro and the yp-client C++ client source code
- or the Complete SDK – includes the source code for the Server, yangcli-pro, yp-client, and all additional tools included in the binary SDK, such as the YANG compiler tools
- Includes the right to use the source code to create binary programs
- Includes the associated product binary licenses
- Right to create and fully own derivative works
- Ability to optimize compilation for target system needs
- Ability to compile and use the SDK on any platform
- Ability to compile debug images
- Includes a 50% discount on YumaWorks’ consulting fees
- Server and Complete Source Code licenses include a free training course for up to 8 engineers
|License Feature||YumaPro SDK Binary License||YumaPro SDK|
Server Source License
|YANG Client Source License||YumaPro SDK
Complete Source License
|Redistribution of yangcli-pro NETCONF client binaries|
|Source code for yangcli-pro and yp-client NETCONF client|
|Redistribution of netconfd-pro multi-protocol server binaries|
|Source code for netconfd-pro multi-protocol server|
|Source code for all tools including YANG compiler|
|Start a YumaPro SDK Evaluation|
Annual Technical Support and Updates Fee per Platform1
- Access to full technical support staff and software updates
- Patch releases are done ASAP for severity 1 bugs
- Patch releases are done ASAP for developer-blocking bugs
- Patch releases are often available in less than 48 hours
- Regular maintenance releases are done every month
- Major upgrades are done once every 14-18 months
Supported Operating Systems and Architectures
|<package><version>.deb7.amd64.deb||Debian 7||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.deb8.amd64.deb||Debian 8||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.el6.centos.x86_64.rpm||CentOS 6||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm||CentOS 7||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.el7.x86_64.rpm||Red Hat 7||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.fc22.x86_64.rpm||Fedora 22||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.fc23.x86_64.rpm||Fedora 23||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.fc24.x86_64.rpm||Fedora 24||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.fc25.x86_64.rpm||Fedora 25||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.rpi.armhf.deb||Raspian||ARM6 or ARM7|
|<package><version>.u1204.amd64.deb||Ubuntu 12.04 LTS||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.u1404.amd64.deb||Ubuntu 14.04 LTS||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.u1404.ppc64.deb||Ubuntu 14.04 LTS||PowerPC 64bit|
|<package><version>.u1604.amd64.deb||Ubuntu 16.04 LTS||Intel/AMD 64bit|
|<package><version>.xil.armhf.deb||Xillinux||ARM6 or ARM7|
1 Each product with a separate model number counts as an individual platform.
2 32-bit versions available on request
For more information on how to license YumaWorks software tools, please email email@example.com.