YumaWorks is a fast-growing SDN startup developing network management and control plane automation tools, used by the world’s leading networking companies. YumaPro SDK is a multi-protocol distributed server toolkit comprised of YANG data-driven tools to automate configuration and network management interfaces. NETCONF, RESTCONF, and CLI protocols are derived from the same YANG data models to provide a consistent and protocol-independent programmatic API.
YumaPro SDK automates management plane development and run-time:
- faster time to market
- consistent implementation across platforms and versions
- your engineers focus on the product features
- YumaPro SDK keeps your product up-to-date with management standards
- YumaPro provides the YANG-based protocols and hides the details from the instrumentation
- YANG defines the APIs between the layers
- YumaPro tools generate instrumentation code stubs from the YANG modules
- your engineers fill in the code stubs with their platform code
- the code is built and can then be dynamically loaded at run time
Benefit from our experience and expertise:
Andy Bierman, the founder of YumaWorks, has been an integral part of the IETF’s development of NETCONF & YANG and has co-authored many of the RFCs as well as in other network management areas.
YumaWorks continues to drive innovation in the NETCONF & YANG standards.
YumaWorks has more than 50 years of collective experience in the network management arena with large networking equipment vendors and service providers.
YumaWorks can help your organization shed the legacy technology of CLI & SNMP and move efficiently to the rich and robust programmatic management model of YANG over NETCONF and RESTCONF.
YumaPro offers our customers cost of ownership advantages by letting YumaWorks keep abreast of new developments and standards in the NETCONF & YANG arena and upgrading YumaPro on a regular basis with these new features.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]