Documentation and Reference:
Technical Support Request
Licensed users can access the YumaWorks help desk to report a bug or get help installing and using YumaWorks products:
Licensed users are welcome to ask us about a range of topics, not just YumaPro SDK, including:
- the YANG data-modeling language
- specific YANG modules
- YumaPro tools
- instrumentation code (SIL, SIL-SA)
We ask that you please consult with our documentation first but do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance.
In the e-mail/ticket:
- Describe the problem.
- Include the versions of the products you are using.
- Include log files with ‘debug4’ level trace info.
- Both netconfd-pro and yangcli-pro support logging while active
> yangcli-pro log-level=debug4 log=test.log log-mirror
- To expedite resolution we need to reproduce the client/server interaction, so we need to know what both the client and server are doing when the problem occurs.