Multi-Protocol Network Management Server Toolkit
The YumaPro Server tool-kit provides developers with a powerful framework for rapidly creating protocol-independent management interfaces for any kind of device that has configuration parameters to set, operational data to monitor, and/or notifications to send.
Easy to use tools, including 100% source code!
The YumaPro Server source code is written entirely in POSIX compliant C. It is well-documented and easy to customize and integrate into embedded systems. The source license includes all server source code used at run-time.
Simple Development Process!
Creating new management interfaces for your products is easy with YumaPro Server tools:
- Start with a service or product component that needs to be managed, and decide what parameters, operational data, and notifications are needed
- Write a YANG module to represent the data model for this new feature or use an existing module from a standards organization
- Make sure the YANG module compiles correctly with the yangdump-pro YANG compiler
- Create all the C stub code for the server instrumentation library (SIL) with the make_sil_dir_pro script
- Fill in the SIL C functions that set configuration values, get operational data values, and/or generate notification events
- Run make to compile your SIL code and make install to install it
- That’s it! The module and the SIL code can be loaded into YumaPro Server at run-time with no service interruption with the special load operation!