Five Years of Support for all Release Trains
YumaWorks provides our customers with release choices for YumaPro SDK based on their development and deployment requirements.
For deployment they can select their required level of stability from a release train that is either in Active, Maintenance or Sustaining mode.
For the latest cutting edge technology they can choose the T-train. The T-train technology is tested thoroughly, kept up to date with all relevant bug fixes and then seeds the next Active release train after one year.
All major release are actively supported for five years by our team of dedicated specialists.
The stages for the YumaPro SDK release trains are shown below, with minor releases available monthly:
- Active = minor features, improvements and bug fixes (releases .1 through .12)
- Technology = major features and minor features, improvements and bug fixes merged down from the current Active Train (releases .1 through .12)
- Maintenance = bug fixes only (releases .13 through .30)
- Sustaining = Sev. 1 and 2 bug fixes only (releases as needed)
- End-of-Life = Trains end after 5 years
The table below outlines the status of current major YumaPro release trains:
|YumaPro SDK Release||Status||End of Life|
|21.10T||unstable - includes latest features and enhancements||October 2022|
In addition to the standard five years of support, custom support options are available. Contact a YumaWorks representative to learn more about custom support options.