- May 6, 2020 at 12:50 pm #18785chassap1Participant
I am trying to build a SIL based on a Yang Model for IEEE 802.1AS was the last thing I did.
PC Error 229:
rpc-error: (229) unknown-namespace L:protocol S:error app-tag:data-invalid lang:en
error-info: bad-element T:string = –:toaster
error-info: bad-namespace T:string = http://netconfcentral.org/ns/toaster
error-info: error-number T:uint32 = 229
Error: Parse <load-config> failed and –startup-error=stop
Config Load Time: 0.000172 seconds
Error: load startup config failed (unknown namespace)
netconfd-pro: init returned (unknown namespace)
- May 6, 2020 at 1:09 pm #18787andyKeymaster
The netconfd-pro server is reporting this error because its startup-cfg.xml file contains reference to the /toaster container, but the server is not loading the toaster module at boot time.
To fix this you can do one of the following:
1) load the missing module at boot time using the module parameter, i.e.
> netconfd-pro module=toaster
2) instruct the server to load the toaster module at boot time by adding the following line to to netconfd-pro’s config file, /etc/yumapro/netconfd-pro.conf:
3) start the server with a clean startup config, i.e.
> netconfd-pro factory-startup
A full explanation is available in our Knowledge Base article “Why did I get an “unknown namespace” error when I restarted the server?
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by andy.
- May 6, 2020 at 3:13 pm #18788chassap1Participant
thanks. looks like it worked.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.