Full Cycle Professional Services
YumaWorks can provide a complete range of services across the complete software development cycle. A tiger team of consultants with over 100 years combined experience in the networking industry can help you fully utilize, customize, and optimize the technology.
- Training courses for NETCONF/YANG, and YumaPro are available for on-site and off-site locations
- Have our YANG experts help with your YANG data modeling library design and module development
- Application and server design consulting, including legacy server migration, is available
- Complete technical support is available for application and server developers
- Platform integration consulting and assistance can greatly reduce your development costs and help insure efficient and stable server operation
- Need a custom enhancement or feature developed? We can design and implement custom YumaPro code to meet your needs
YumaWorks can provide comprehensive technical support for YumaPro:
- 24/7 WEB Support: Per-customer login access to our JIRA bug tracker WEB portal.
- 24/7 Email Support: Contact our technical support staff directly, via email.
- Phone support: Call our support line during business hours.
- On-site support: Have an expert travel to your site, to work directly with your engineers to solve any YumaPro issue.
- Phone consulting: Call our experts for design assistance, customization issues, and integration issues.
- 24/7 Severity 1 Bug Resolution Support: 24 hour defect resolution support for verified Severity 1 bugs affecting customer deployments is available.
YumaWorks can provide complete on-site training for YumaPro:
- Introduction to the NETCONF protocol and YANG data modeling language.
- Advanced design topics related to NETCONF and YANG data modeling, such as XPath, definition reuse, module extensibility and life-cycle issues.
- YumaPro tools: Introduction and tutorials to get the most from YumaPro features.
- YumaPro Server Instrumentation Library development: basics and advanced API topics
- YumaPro server troubleshooting and debugging
- Integration and performance improvement guidelines